Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sara in NODA

For those who don't live in Charlotte, NODA is North Davidson St. NODA is an arts district and full of interest and color. Sara met me there yesterday for a fun session. Here are a few of the results.
I love the blue wall and how the window sort of frames Sara.


fun colors in the brick. I really like in close shots like this.

in close again and I love the contrasting colors in the brick.


This is what NODA has to offer - lots of murals.


this was just too hard to pass up.


Sara thought it was funny :)


just part of the crowd.


in NODA everything is a prop from the colorful, tile benches to the work equipment in the background.


railroad tracks always make a great setting. while we were shooting this, there is another track 1 block away and I heard a train whistle. I thought it was on the other track, but I thought maybe I should look behind me just to check!

No comments:

Post a Comment